The team at Mike Staas Services doesn’t want you to waste your hard earned money on repairs and damages that could have been avoided with a little bit of knowledge. That’s why we’re providing a few tips to help you maintain a safe and healthy home.
- Know where your water shut off is to the house in case of an emergency. If your water heater gives out or you suffer a major leak, you’ll be glad to know where it is.
- Change your AC filters monthly to not only improve your home’s indoor air quality but also ensure optimal efficiency of your unit.
- Avoid damage to your plumbing during freezing weather:
- Remove water hoses from outside faucet and store
- Insulate outside faucets
- Leave a slow drip on faucets
- Open cabinet doors inside your home to let the warm air reach your pipes