Tips From Mike Staas
SOME HELPFUL TIPS The team at Mike Staas Services doesn’t want you to waste your hard earned money on repairs and damages that could have been avoided with a little bit of knowledge. That’s why we’re providing a few tips to help you maintain a safe and healthy home.
- Know where your water shut off is to the house in case of an emergency. If your water heater gives out or you suffer a major leak, you’ll be glad to know where it is.
- Change your AC filters monthly to not only improve your home’s indoor air quality but also ensure optimal efficiency of your unit.
- Avoid damage to your plumbing during freezing weather:
- Remove water hoses from outside faucet and store
- Insulate outside faucets
- Leave a slow drip on faucets
- Open cabinet doors inside your home to let the warm air reach your pipes